- - - - -

virtualBlue Airways : Announcement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#41 jetBlue589

jetBlue589

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

+1

Edit: Also id like to add that when Ryan Flynn started his jetBlue they just print screened the "Where we Jet" page. I mentioned it in their forums and they banned me. Talk about immature.

Also, I believe in Lead by example, and alot of the VA's that I see they would have HUB Managers that don't know ANYTHING/SQUAT/NADDA about the airport there virtually working for, there are just friends looking for staff positions in a failing VA.

Lastly I think everyone should be EQUAL. Not start up your airline, make a bunch of rules and ranks, then give yourself a big bonus of the highest rank with thousands of hours, because your the CEO.

Edited by jetBlue589, 24 July 2009 - 12:25 PM.

#42 Mitchell Pack

Mitchell Pack

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

View PostDolce.Gabbana, on Jul 23 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 23 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

View PostChrisMauro, on Jul 23 2009, 09:27 PM, said:

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 22 2009, 10:11 PM, said:

View Postspambot2, on Jul 22 2009, 10:07 PM, said:

Just wondering, what makes up the "screening process" every member will have to go through?

The screening process isnt all that serious. We are checking for

- Hours flown on VATSIM
- A quick look at your PID to check if has been suspended
- A quick scan of airline community forums to check if you are as this forum likes to call it "A red headed stepchild".

May I remind you that this is VIRTUAL background checks are firstly an invasion of privacy and un-needed. I will certainly not register at your VA knowing you are searching through my things.

So be it.
It is not an invasion of privacy. It is simply to check if you are in good standings within the aviation community.

Virtual Airlines do it more than you think they do.

Everything we are searching for is PUBLIC information. Not private information.

Your "background" checks must suck. Nick Tyson isn't in any good standing in the VA community, neither is Grant Adkins....you may want to re-check them :hrmm:
Sir I know i just walked into this topic , BUT, the only offical crewmembers we have as of July 24th 2009 are Greg Calderin, Michael R. Sokolas, and myself Mitchell Pack. Anything else is hearsay.

and as far as claims of other sites being stolen...
http://vjetting.com/V2/

That's the only site design being considered for use at this point in time.

As for the previous feuding going on i shall have no comment on as i wasn't there.

Edited by Mitchell Pack, 24 July 2009 - 07:54 PM.

#43 ChrisMauro

ChrisMauro

Student Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:26 PM

does vjetblue approve of you using vjetting?

#44 Mitchell Pack

Mitchell Pack

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

View PostChrisMauro, on Jul 24 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

what does that have to do with vjetblue?

#45 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Ugh, I am not going to even bother reading all this drama. Listen if something wrong I am sure B6 will wipe them off the face of the earth or they just won't get any decent members.

#46 Mitchell Pack

Mitchell Pack

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

View PostPaul Marcus, on Jul 24 2009, 10:34 PM, said:

Ugh, I am not going to even bother reading all this drama. Listen if something wrong I am sure B6 will wipe them off the face of the earth or they just won't get any decent members.
Then why continue it by posting something like that?

Edited by Mitchell Pack, 24 July 2009 - 09:42 PM.

#47 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

View PostMitchell Pack, on Jul 24 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

Just wondering, what makes up the "screening process" every member will have to go through?

- Hours flown on VATSIM
- A quick scan of airline community forums to check if you are as this forum likes to call it "A red headed stepchild".

May I remind you that this is VIRTUAL background checks are firstly an invasion of privacy and un-needed. I will certainly not register at your VA knowing you are searching through my things.

So be it.
It is not an invasion of privacy. It is simply to check if you are in good standings within the aviation community.

Your "background" checks must suck. Nick Tyson isn't in any good standing in the VA community, neither is Grant Adkins....you may want to re-check them :hrmm:
Sir I know i just walked into this topic , BUT, the only offical crewmembers we have as of July 24th 2009 are Greg Calderin, Michael R. Sokolas, and myself Mitchell Pack. Anything else is hearsay.

As for the previous feuding going on i shall have no comment on as i wasn't there.

Funny because I know for a fact Grant Adkins is doing your website, he showed me that "V2" site before it was even under the /v2 directory. I also know the only reason that "v2" website was created was of this thread and me saying it was a stolen site, I know this. Don't sit here and try to beat around it.

Where is Greg? Can't back up the reasoning for his bad background checks and rude staff so he sends you in?

Looking at the history of all the people involved with vBlue Virtual Blue whatever it is called, I simply think this  :hrmm:  now.

I'm finished with this topic, and I'm done worrying about vBlue and how much your going to fail like you do time in and time out.

Good Luck, you need all you can get.

Edited by flynryan692, 24 July 2009 - 09:49 PM.

#48 Mitchell Pack

Mitchell Pack

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Jul 24 2009, 10:45 PM, said:

View PostMitchell Pack, on Jul 24 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

So be it.

Funny because I know for a fact Grant Adkins is doing your website, he showed me that "V2" site before it was even under the /v2 directory. I also know the only reason that "v2" website was created was of this thread and me saying it was a stolen site, I know this. Don't sit here and try to beat around it.

Where is Greg? Can't back up the reasoning for his bad background checks and rude staff so he sends you in?

Looking at the history of all the people involved with vBlue Virtual Blue whatever it is called, I simply think this  :hrmm:  now.

I'm finished with this topic, and I'm done worrying about vBlue and how much your going to fail like you do time in and time out.

Good Luck, you need all you can get.
Grant Adkins made the website, he said hes done with va's so hes out. He gave me the psd which doesnt do me much good since idk how to get templates out of psd things i just do php stuff..... So um, yeah... ?

Edited by Mitchell Pack, 24 July 2009 - 09:54 PM.

#49 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

Something I hear from many people in this community is, if an idea fails once, it will always fail no matter how many attempts are made.

#50 spambot2

spambot2

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

View PostPaul Marcus, on Jul 24 2009, 09:56 PM, said:

Something I hear from many people in this community is, if an idea fails once, it will always fail no matter how many attempts are made.

Probably true in this case

#51 Soap

Soap

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

:hrmm: yep......

#52 Cortez

Cortez

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

View PostMitchell Pack, on Jul 24 2009, 07:21 PM, said:

View PostChrisMauro, on Jul 24 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

what does that have to do with vjetblue?
I think he means real Jet Blue

#53 Noble.

Noble.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:38 PM

Last time I heard you couldn't check whether someone has been suspended or not unless you had a certain level of authority within VATSIM, such as a SUP, and for you to even begin to entertain the idea of using it as some kind of requirement, all of the staff who would have access to this information at virtualBlue have to be of the specific authority on VATSIM.

#54 jetBlue589

jetBlue589

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:44 AM

They just set rules so they can skate by them.

#55 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:47 AM

BTW, "Mitchell Pack" is a bit new to the entire FS scene....makes me wonder who you really are.

#56 Mitchell Pack

Mitchell Pack

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

Um if i read this forum correctly there are quite a few people posted in this topc that are new with low post counts.

maddflight2150
maddog245
jetBlue589

I like how u put my name in qizuotes..
uh "flynryan692"?

#57 LukeK

LukeK

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

View PostNoble., on Jul 25 2009, 12:38 AM, said:

Last time I heard you couldn't check whether someone has been suspended or not unless you had a certain level of authority within VATSIM, such as a SUP

Anyone can query current VATSIM status, just not historical.

Cheers!

Luke

#58 Noble.

Noble.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

View PostLukeK, on Jul 25 2009, 07:20 PM, said:

View PostNoble., on Jul 25 2009, 12:38 AM, said:

Last time I heard you couldn't check whether someone has been suspended or not unless you had a certain level of authority within VATSIM, such as a SUP

Anyone can query current VATSIM status, just not historical.

Cheers!

Luke

The OP said "if it has been suspended", indicating, to me at least, that they intend on looking at the historical data; something that is not of public record.

#59 ChrisMauro

ChrisMauro

Student Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

The method of checking a persons status is intended only for password retrieval, not background checks.

#60 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

ok ok  what is the best JetBlue virtual airline at this moment?

Aharon