122 replies to this topic

#121 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

Kevin, just forget it. It's like arguing with a child, he will just never understand when to stop and not whine. If he wants to be non sequitur, then let him be.

#122 George Bush

George Bush

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

I read an article earlier about the crash showing the ejection seat had not been used, and Captain Haneys clothing being found. This is not the same article but:

http://www.jber.af.m...sp?id=123231914

11/22/2010 - JOINT BASE ELMENDORF-RICHARDSON, Alaska -- A memorial service is planned for Monday in Hangar One, 11551 Slammer Avenue, at 3:25 p.m., to honor the memory of Capt. Jeffrey Haney, 525th Fighter Squadron.

Captain Haney was killed Nov. 17 in the crash of his F-22 Raptor aircraft while on a nighttime training mission approximately 100 miles north of Anchorage.

At the request of the family, the service will be open for Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson personnel and select friends from the local community only.

No media will be allowed at the service.

In lieu of flowers or gifts, donations to the college fund for Captain Haney's daughters may be made at www.AirWarriorCourage.org specifying "For the Jeffrey Haney children."

Or, donations can be made by check made out to AWCF, and mailed to AWCF, PO Box 877, Silver Spring, MD 20918-0877.

The "for" line on the check should designate "For the Jeffrey Haney children."

#123 _TW_

_TW_

First Class Member\Screenshot Hotshot of 2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,474 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

As much as I hate to close topics, (and it hurts me having to close this one especially) I have no other choice.  :hrmm: