#1 brandokid25

brandokid25

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

Hello all!

I've been playing flight sim x for awhile now, and just this morning i ran into a problem whilst flying my DC-3.

For some reason in the air it tilts 0.1 degrees to the right, I'm not sure if it has to do with the payload/fuel or my settings are off on the joystick settings. I'm using both the CH Pro Pedals (No problems with that, calibrated and everything is fine on taxi) and the CH Flight Yoke. I did not have this problem when I flew a Maule M7-260C (but later I did have the tilt problem, but I think it was because I was using one fuel tank instead of both. I keep the weather settings on Fair Weather. Also my realism settings are on easy except I don't have unlimited fuel on because I want the realism of having to re-fuel after time.

Help would be much appreciated! Thank you very much!

#2 Jonay

Jonay

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:39 AM

is the auto rudder enabled?

if not then you may need to apply some rudder trim in the direction of the the tilt.

#3 brandokid25

brandokid25

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

View PostJonay, on 06 October 2014 - 06:39 AM, said:

is the auto rudder enabled?

if not then you may need to apply some rudder trim in the direction of the the tilt.

Thank you for the reply!

No, auto rudder is disabled. I have noticed the rudder trim on the DC-3 and I will try that out next time I hop on! Thank you for the help :D

Also tagged with DC-3, tilts, right, problem, veers, to, the, left