#41 hendryrusli

hendryrusli

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Great tutorial mate.

One noob question though, I can only install one of the AIs right? That means you cannot have two AIs together in FSX?

#42 Atomic_Sheep

Atomic_Sheep

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:04 AM

I think what really needs to be discussed is the fact that the standard flight simulator ATC is inadequate in handling large volumes of AI and that a massive issue is seperation which ATC does not enforce at all.

#43 Atomic_Sheep

Atomic_Sheep

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Sorry for double posting but I couldn't edit my previous post... I forgot to mention World of Ai. What does everyont think of WoAi? And secondly... I'm currently d/l every single package by them (up to 325 packages 1102mb)... as soon as I'm done d/l them all... I might upload them if anyone wants them all in one hit.

Edited by Atomic_Sheep, 24 September 2009 - 01:55 AM.

#44 niteye

niteye

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:39 AM

View PostAtomic_Sheep, on Sep 24 2009, 01:54 AM, said:

Sorry for double posting but I couldn't edit my previous post... I forgot to mention World of Ai. What does everyont think of WoAi? And secondly... I'm currently d/l every single package by them (up to 325 packages 1102mb)... as soon as I'm done d/l them all... I might upload them if anyone wants them all in one hit.
I was about to ask the same thing. If you install ALL the packages tell me if your computer becomes awefully slow :hrmm:
I don't think it'd be useful to upload over 1Gb. The actual packages are updated every now and then and those who want to download all of them will just get them from the site probably.